How to enhance my account security？
The majority of all assets are stored in an offline vault to ultimately secure your funds against any malicious activity. If you lose your device, you'll be able to freeze your account or to access it from any other Android or iOS device. Your coins are kept in a cold storage and no one can gain access to them.
Please protect your smartphone with a password and follow these security tips:
- Set up an in-app passcode
- Verify your email or phone no
- Enable 2-step Verification (for login and for each transaction)
- Control your Active Sessions (We strongly recommend you enabling 2FA and changing your password if you see any suspicious entrances in Sessions).
Please note that when you request resetting password/PIN code, your withdrawals will be blocked for 24 hours for security reasons.
Stick to these measures in order to be safe online:
1. Use mobile devices safely:
- Make sure to set a PIN code or a password on your device, and never leave it unprotected in public;
- Download apps only from the trustworthy sources;
- Keep your device's operating system updated;
- Don't click on links or attachments from questionable emails or texts.
2. Enable two-factor authentication for your social media accounts.
3. Update your passwords regularly.
4. Avoid using the same password for all of your accounts.